San Jose, California, USA – September 18, 2017: Syrma SGS Technology, a leader in electronic design and manufacturing services serving global OEMs, received the First Prize for Quality in the SME category at the annual ELCINA-EFY Group Awards, at a gala presentation at The Lalit Hotel in New Delhi, India. Created by the Electronic Industries Association of India (ELCINA) in 1974. This award was later co-sponsored by India technology publisher EFY Group; the awards annually recognize industry excellence within India’s rapidly expanding electronics sector.
At this year’s presentation, the chief guest was Ajay Prakash Sawhney, India’s Secretary of the Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY). The ELCINA-EFY panel made up of government officials, and leading industry experts lauded Syrma above similar India-based manufacturers for their commitment to meeting quality objectives, including:
- Measurable business and quality objectives
- Traceability and accountability standards through a dynamic ERP system
- Transforming ideas and concepts to reliable builds
- Strong alignment towards business trends and customer requirements
- Regular management transparency reviews, such as DRM, MRM, QRM, and customer feedback
- Strict adherence to OBA and DPPM quality frameworks
- Customer satisfaction feedback, tracking product performance with a timely response to customer concerns
- Continual risk identification and analysis via PFMEA and HIRA
“The ELCINA-EFY Group Awards are highly prestigious among India’s electronics community. Being singled out for our ongoing devotion to quality reflects our 40-year standard of excellence, and the entire Syrma team is deeply proud of this honor,” said Sreeram Srinivasan, Syrma’s CEO.
About Syrma SGS Technology
Syrma provides global OEMs with electronic manufacturing services (EMS), backed by strong engineering expertise, to reduce risk and costs on product designs and manufacturing. From RFID technology and power electronics to turnkey manufacturing services and custom magnetics, we deliver high-mix, flexible volume products for automotive, computing, industrial, medical, power, and telecom companies. Within the last decade, we’ve helped design, manufacture, and market more than 200M products worldwide. Syrma is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Tandon Group, a technology holding group that has grown multiple technology companies since 1975.
To learn more about this topic, please contact us.